Alpine Devo, LASAR and Rota-Rippers Coaches
CLICK HERE for information and application.
Please submit completed application form to Brian Caulkins (email@example.com)
Mogul Program Director
CLICK HERE for information about the position and how to apply.
Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation is hiring an events assistant. This is part-time seasonal position averaging 20-30 hours per week until pre-and-post event when the job is a 40-hour per week position. SVSEF hosts two large events per year, the Wild West Game Dinner (November 17) and Janss Pro-Am Classic (March 15-17, 2018), as well as smaller affairs. The position runs September through the end of March. Pay is hourly and depends on experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting events director in all facets of planning and execution of fundraising events and activities
- Donor and sponsor cultivation and communication, auction and prize procurement
- Coordination and management of sponsor collateral and promotion
- Preparation of donor/solicitation letters and other reports
- Assistance in managing and cultivating volunteer pool
- On-site presence at all events
Founded in 1966, SVSEF is one of the oldest nonprofit organizations in our area and is dedicated to serving the youth of the Wood River Valley. We offer a work environment that is dynamic, supportive and fun. Please send letter of interest and resume to Jody Zarkos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation is hiring for a front office assistant. This is a full-time, seasonal, hourly exempt position with some flexibility. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we are looking for someone to work at least 30 hours a week. Position starts just after Labor Day and ends April 13. Pay is hourly and dependent upon experience.
Position reports to Director of Finance & Administration. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing calls from incoming phone lines
- Faxing, mailing, document filing, receiving UPS deliveries, and ordering supplies
- Assisting customers with registration, website navigation, and general questions
- Maintaining spreadsheets with athlete registration data
- Posting registration information about trips and competitions on back end of registration site
- Entering gift and donation data into Donor Perfect software
- Providing assistance, during regular business hours, as needed with fundraising events
SVSEF is a fun and dynamic place to work! This is a fast paced environment that requires a detail-oriented individual who can juggle multiple tasks and work as part of a team. Please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.