Sun Valley Co. Season Passes
For the 2017-2018 season, SVSEF athletes will purchase Sun Valley season passes directly from Sun Valley Company.
- For Blaine County students, season passes are $415.
- Passes will be available at the River Run ticketing office beginning October 27, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Athletes will not be able to pick up passes during the weekend of Thanksgiving – please pick up by Wednesday, November 22.
- Payment must be made before (you can call ahead) or at the time of pass pickup.
- The waiver (downloadable version below) must be completed and turned in at the time of pass pickup. Parents with athletes under 18 years old must sign the form.
- When picking up their passes, athletes must tell the ticket office that they are a SVSEF athlete.
- PG and out-of-county athletes can purchase passes at the college pass rate of $469. These athletes must notify SVSEF prior to purchasing, in order to have their name on the list.
Questions? Call the SVSEF office at 208.726.4129.